Saturday, May 9, 2015

I read on your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you nov find My Blog interesting. My blog is just


It's official. I and wife both positions adopted at the Jeddah College in Saudi. And it was not just for decision! First, of course, the fact that women are not allowed to drive there, but then must close from head to toe when they appear in public. It was not for us a problem! Secondly, it is also true that women not being allowed management. No problem! Third, you may also not there in shorts running. So what? Of course, the big problem (especially for us two) is the fact that alcohol, in any form whatsoever, completely taboo. So, we started February would dry up when we start two-year contract azkar - hopefully in time we come here. First we wait for the police to complete our clearance and remember, in SA it takes them 28 working days (of course excluding Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and normal weekdays and 11:00 to 13:00). It ran a story about the father apparently already applied for a South African passport would have had to be coming azkar down in these parts. Either case, we will continuously update this page and let you know of our travels. Do not be ashamed to be, please write. azkar It would still be nice to get off news of home. Greetings from house to house! Andries
I read on your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you nov find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment