Wednesday, February 26, 2014

NYC glazes are gorgeous Delete Reply


I know that they are being disposed products (see the post click here!) But this order I did it by ELF (clic!!) Two weeks ago and also glazes have taken them in the last weeks, except the Limited Edition LEGEND OF THE SKY I bought yesterday, so here's the little things that I took:
As with all orders ELF do lately also in this case I made a small order of only 14 by taking advantage of free delivery and the Mystery Box worth 9 in homage in the same order! As you can see from the picture the Mystery Box is contained in this very nice pink bag, to keep the secret until the last.
Having virtually every product ELF sincerely thought that they would send me something I already had and instead, have both nailed it in full. I do not know if maybe check historians dayton freight before inserting the products in the Mystery Box, but in my case they sent me the things that I had not even though dayton freight there is a nice BUT!
Notice anything? dayton freight The pencils are different, although of similar color are different, but the mirrors no! Are completely identical! And this thing just escapes me! You know I do not like the complaints and not even being produced tribute I wrote to the company but this thing I did not just happen! It was better if they put a product of lower value but at least it was different, instead of two identical mirrors!
First I rearranged my beloved concealer Tone Correcting Concealer in Fair color that is now called apricot beige. I have used this correction to the last drop and love it but for now I have to finish another always ELF so I did not open.
In this photo you can see the colors dayton freight swatchati, first nail a light red rose, light red fingernail second twice, third nail red light above a pass with a pass to twinkle, twinkle nail a fourth step:
The Cool Matte Bronzer is completely unlike the other two I own this same line, and other interesting thing is that as the name implies is made from cool colors, so also suitable for brighter colors:
Last thing to ELF Blushing dayton freight blush baseline, and already I can tell this was a complete disappointment! I own all six of his siblings dayton freight Natural Radiance Blusher (clic!!), All beautiful, silky and pigmented, but when I saw this the arei thrown immediately into the bucket! Why is crammed with gold glitter! And do not glitter and small inconspicuous, they are just big and even felt under your fingers while swatchavo! I was really bad :-( (
In the last period are particularly obsessed with nail polish with glitter, I like to apply them over to others to modify dayton freight the final effect, as well as see one smalt with glitter dayton freight makes me want to buy it!
While I took the 72 Essence Time for Romance, which are large and small burgundy glitter, enamel and one of the Limited Edition LEGEND OF THE SKY, the 04 No Better Way To Sky, which is a cool orange color without glitter.
look, I have always been unlucky with the mystery box. I see girls on facebook who receive pallets and other nice things and I always just useless things or I do not like. I also received the mirror dayton freight but with applications rose ... and I hate all that is Swarovski or similar! however, goes well, you do not look a gift horse in the mouth is not it? But I wonder why at this point does not do all the same ... I. Delete Reply
I also like the bronzer ELF, I find it useful in the summer on the entire face, but go easy on it or else you look like a disco ball! That blush I had also taken me months ago makes you cheeks to stain sbrilluccicosa, sin instead .. Nyc love, I am only sorry that it costs a lot more than here in NY and do not have the same nomi.In america every enamel has the name of a major highway, as cute thing! Reply Delete
NYC glazes are gorgeous Delete Reply
I too have the 155 NYC and I used it just this week ... I love it! Well, you can use the double mirror as a gift to a friend ... will definitely be very welcome! dayton freight Reply Delete
Hello! In the mystery box, which arrived just yesterday, I received a hand mirror with gems fuchsia, dayton freight 2 enamels (Metal Madness and Purple Pleaser) and the Black Bandit pencil that I had previously ordered .. a bit disappointing for me ... and also, in As I know, many girls have received the same thing .... Reply Delete
As soon as I have some money by anke I want to make an order elf Faith, always with cost free huh: Faith steps from my new blog? I would so much pleasure! I'll link you a big kiss! PS I have your same name :) http://allascopertadelmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/02/mi-presento-benvenute.html Reply Delete <

No comments:

Post a Comment