Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thus, the traditional event


Dutchman Robert van de Korput, better known as DJ Hardvel is officially the new World's Best DJ, and he is also the youngest "king" of nightclubs. What is interesting is the fact that the Dutch dominate this kind of music.
Thus, the traditional event "Amsterdam Dance Event", hanjin shipping this young artist whose main genre is progressive and electro-house music, is named the best DJ in the world thanks to the votes of the audience, and thus all the way from the throne is years off Armin Van Bjuren.
Planetary famous DJ Tiësto received the title of legend in the world of didzhejstvoto so delighted to award, he said: "During all these years, my work took me to many places around the planet that I never dreamed would ever see.
On the way I met many wonderful people. I started my DJ career close to Amsterdam, Breda at home so I'm even more proud to receive this award in his country before family, hanjin shipping colleagues, friends ... ".
What is particularly interesting is the fact that Scot Calvin Harris, whose music is heard everywhere around the world and he is one of the richest young people aged up to 30 years in this ranking are placed only on 15th place.
Top list
Zazabava.com 2013 Net Euromedia, Skopje. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment