Thursday, April 30, 2015

*** Yeee I am very happy because I, Ulfa could see the guy most dear me my heart


*** Yeee I am very happy because I, Ulfa could see the guy most dear me my heart's content. Haha, hell deh same people said. Which makes me wonder why tu Perfeck guy really yes my eyes. In fact, I think that he was not a very handsome-looking, but he's white. He's also not too clever but his attention to his girlfriend he was great beeh deh. I'm just proud to be her ex. Yes, although only the former hell are important: never be his girlfriend. minecraft port Okay I akuin tu I still like the same guy but I also have to keep the liver. Fa remember he already does not belong loe. Fortunately wrote today at the empty, his teacher minecraft port at the meeting so I can Mandangin guy deh ya tu although diem-diem anyway. "Heh, loe why Fa smiling yourself? Mandangin Rafi again huh? Weve loe not bored?" "What the hell loe Adani, I looked at her again not really" Ah surely minecraft port now my face was red like a tomato deh, because I embarrassed minecraft port the same ketauan Adani, one of my best friends when I again looked at Rafi. "Huh! When was the bell sounds? I'm already bored nih here, there is not work jugakan. Besides doing does not in bell wrote, no work mending well-mending this? Teachers do not exist, the task is also not there. Delicious also The house can sleep or if you do not eat. Laper nih me. ". "Ciieeh since when vi loe clever lecture? Length very words loe. Hahaha." "Hahaha, bener tuh Azalia Christ. Since when a clever lecture Fahrul minecraft port Vivi? Oya emang when in love the same task teacher, loe want to work on?" "It's so emotional effects ngomongnya tuh length times width tau! Yes not you think Fa, hehe. Lagiankan there Adani daughter is clever tuh sure he ngerjainkan deh so I can cheat." "Hi guys" OMG. Rafi here. Greet us-us. Duh I have to keep the attitude ya let me not smiling himself as kesenengan in datengin Rafi. And let him nganggep if I've not liked him so he does not jauhin I go again. I HEART YOU RAFI dahh. "Oh hi too Fi. There is the hell are suddenly nyamperin those of us?" Vivi said. "No minecraft port papa really. Weve if you have no intention nyamperin yes Vi?" Rafi responsibility. "Yes not you think" Teeet .... Teeet .... Teeet "yeee finally come home too. Guys I first nih ah yes." Vivi goodbye. "Okay ... Beware Vi" said Adani. "Oya, azalia loe home together I do not?" I asked. "Together I wrote zal, ntar I anterin to home deh." Rafi bargaining. Jjjeeegggleeer. Feeling struck by lightning in the hot desert time heard Rafi nawarin Azalia home unison with him. Hopefully Azalia minecraft port refused Rafi bid. "Yes, I together with Rafi aja deh ya Fa. Sorry lo ya." Azalia responsibility. OMG what is this. Azalia clicking the yes-Rafi bid. I do not hear any of tu. Lord why so gini anyway. Azalia why loe not realize that I still like the same Rafi. Why loe clicking the yes-it offer? "Oh yes deh." I replied resignedly. "Okay we first yes Fa, Adani." Rafi said goodbye and Azalia. "Yes." I and Adani said in unison. After they left I was really can not restrain my tears. They ngalir so wrote from my eyes. "Fa, wait yes I know why loe feelings. Maybe Azalia not want ngrepotin loe just so she clicking yes-it offer of Rafi" minecraft port said Adani nenangin minecraft port me. "And, what one does when I still love Rafi? Weve one yes I have this feeling." I replied. "Nope Fa, loe not wrong. Every person has the right to the same affection for another person. Loe who patiently yes." "Yes." God, if I emang not entitled to have this feeling delete this feeling. I could not hold back for long God. *** "Ulfaaaaaaa" "What the hell?" "From minecraft port the last stretch mulu? Betah so anyway delayed in the empty hours of classroom time ?." Tanya Azalia. "HAH? So I had to sleep huh?" I asked innocently. "Iyalah. According to the loe?" Tanya Vivi. So was it a dream? Great. "Hi guys." "Oh hi too Fi. There is the hell are suddenly nyamperin those of us?" Vivi said. "No papa really. Weve if you have no intention nyamperin yes Vi?" Rafi responsibility. "Yes not you think" Teeet .... Teeet .... Teeet "yeee finally come home too. Guys I first nih ah yes." Vivi goodbye. "Okay ... Beware minecraft port Vi" said Adani. "Azalia, loe home with me yes, I ntar anterin to home deh." Rafi bargaining. Lord, Rafi was really nawarin Azalia home together. Perhaps minecraft port this is the meaning of the dream. "No deh Fi, thanks yes before I wrote with Ulfa. Gak papa Fa right?" "Oh it was fine really Zal. With pleasure." Yeee profit Azalia refused Rafi bid. I am very happy. Was really my best friend. "Oh yes already. I'm home for now. Byee" Rafi said goodbye as he ran away. "I can just calm Fa. I'm not going with Rafi really. Because I know loe still like the same Rafi so not possible to me with Rafi." "Thanks Zal, loe emang my best friend." "So I do not ya?" Tanya Adani. "Haha iya deh emang you my TRUE FRIEND." *** LIKE AND COMMENT yes. Thanks minecraft port all. Sorry gaje, please be advised because without streaks and not powerful writer. : D
Google Translate
2013 (6) February (4) January (2) 2012 (33) October (2) 3 TRUE FRIEND I Want Me

No comments:

Post a Comment