Saturday, April 18, 2015

He is a saint lived in the city of Aden, Hadramaut. All the inhabitants of Aden abnormality known a


He is a saint lived in the city of Aden, Hadramaut. All the inhabitants of Aden abnormality known as Karamah. One of the residents of Aden to talk about himself along Sheikh Raihan: "In a month of Ramadhan I want to buy food for my family. That time I go out into the market Aden between Maghrib and lsya '. harbour freight When I met with Sheikh Raihan, suddenly he took my hand and led me to fly into space I'm afraid. I cried begging harbour freight to be returned to earth. He granted my wish. He took me down to earth, saying: "I want to take you sightseeing in space, so that you will be happy". But I refused harbour freight his request. " Al Shafi'i was reported harbour freight that one of the students once said: "One day our sheikh told us to buy fruit for her date of Aden market. We went to the market to buy fruit date of Aden However we do not get the man who sold it. When in the middle of our trip to meet with sheikhs Raihan Al-'Adani harbour freight said: "Look at the people that they were told by their teachers to buy something that can be satisfactory lust However there is no teacher. Because you went to the house of the Sacrifice in the place, but you will get what you want by your teacher. " Exactly as enunciated by Sheikh Raihan, when we went to so and so, as indicated by the sheikhs Raihan, we get the desired date of our teachers ". When we tell our story to the teacher he only laughed at them. Then he said: "I want to meet with sheikhs achievement". Not long beherapa suddenly came to a mosque sheikh stood when it was our teacher. Finally they both chatted harbour freight with only four points short. After leaving the council sheikh stood out our teacher explains his admiration for the sheikh harbour freight stood. Also narrated that one of the residents of Aden recalled: "On a night when I was on the coast of Aden I can not enter while I have not had dinner. I stayed alone at the edge of the beach. During that time I saw sheikhs Raihan Al-'Adani also are on the waterfront. I came to him and told him: "I'm not opened by residents of the city of Aden, while I have not been hungry dinner I did not have food. Therefore I beg of you Harithah porridge ". Answer sheikhs achievement: "From where I'll feed slurry Harithah at night, what do you think I'm a cook porridge Harithah?" I replied: "O lord, I beg you, please, sir kindly gave me porridge Harithah". With the permission of Allah my great surprise in front of me was a plate of porridge Harithah terhidangkan still hot. I said to her: "Unfortunately there is no oil Equations". Answer sheikhs achievement: "Am I selling cumin oil?" I replied: "I ask the lord gave me so good as to increase cumin delicious". Answer sheikhs achievement: "Take it setimbe sea water for ablution wear". I go to the seaside harbour freight and water kutimbakan setimbe then I give it to her. When I arrived in front of the sheikh stood, he took water from hands and spent all existing plate porridge Harithah. Strangely, I saw that it was poured cumin oil. A plate of porridge eaten Harithah was discharged with cumin oil mixture harbour freight very tasty once. Methinks I'd never eat porridge and cumin oil Harithah who tasted it ". Quoted from: The Glory of The Guardians - article Zulkifli Mat Isa, Business derivative Jahabersa
Al-Habib Abdul Qadir bin Ahmad Al-Alawy Bilfagih Al-Habib Abdul Qadir bin Alwy ASSEGAF Al-Habib Abdullah Ash-Syathiry Al-Habib Abdullah Ibn Ustadzul Ba'alawi A'dzam Al-Habib Bin Abdullah Al Athas VOIP Abdullah Al-Habib bin Abdul Qadir bin Ahmad Al-Habib Balfaqih Abdullah bin Ali Alhaddad Al-Habib Abdullah bin Alwi Al-Haddad Al-Habib Abdullah bin Husain bin Tahir Al-Habib Abdur Rahman as-Saqqaf (Bukit Duri) Al-Habib Abdurrahman harbour freight Al Az-Zahir -Habib Abdurrahman bin Muhammad Assaqqaf (Tarim) Al-Habib ABDURROHMAN bin Zein bin Ali Al-Lisbet Al-Habib Abu Bakar Al-Aidrus Al-Habib Abu Bakar bin Abdurrahman As-Seggaf (As-Sayyid) Al-Habib Abu Bakar bin Husen Banchory assegaf Al-Habib harbour freight Abu Muhammad Al-Haddad Al-Yamani Al-Habib bin Ali Shahab Al-Habib Ahmad Bin Ahmad Bin Alwi Alhaddad harbour freight (Habib Freenet) Al-Habib Ahmad monumental bin Taha al-Haddad Al-Habib Ahmad bin Abdullah harbour freight bin Assegaff Muhsin Al-Habib Ahmad bin Abdullah bin Talib Al-Habib Alatas Ahmad bin Abdurrahman As-Seggaf Al-Habib Ahmad bin Alwi Bahjadab Al-Habib harbour freight Ahmad bin Hasan Al-'Atthas Al-Habib Al-Imam Al-Hakim Ali bin Muhammad harbour freight bin Husin Al-Ethiopia (simtud harbour freight duror) Al-Habib Al-Qutub Ab

No comments:

Post a Comment