Wednesday, July 9, 2014

When the OCR check falls (spelling checker) that the grammar was different at the time. No writings


"Day Marina, as sailor, I, of course? Read all the books your father. I had also several books in the series" Captain, .... ", but these have unfortunately lost by lending, moving, etc.
Tonight, here aboard the oil platform "ODN Delba III", offshore Rio de Janeiro, contain we talked with some Dutch about this great book. A quick search brought me to your website, but beyond here and there a second hand book sale, it seems that these books are out of print, and are not available in digital form. That's too bad, because these stories are timeless. Given your website, and the fact that you are (were), chemist does not seem to me that you're a computer illiterate. I would like you to point out the fact that there is a relatively modern way of (re) publishing system, which is relatively simple, and perhaps offers the possibility to offer. "Many books your father again
Joris sparked his mail a smoldering desire in me. My father produced his writings on the assumption that "he who writes that remains." He died in 1990 and it has not gone through that Internet contain house-to-house was worried. And so it was: "Who wrote that remained.
To give my dad a digital spot I made a website for / about him. That has meant that I receive about 4 times a year a mail when someone asks me to work with my father, often to his poems. And that moves me every time. But such a "kick in the butt" and George gave me, I had not yet experienced. And it works, Joris! I digitizing put in motion. And there's quite a bit to it: rights, scanning, OCR and OCR-check, contain make ebook, choose Platform / signboard to mention that I now have in their sights the elements.
I have been asked back the rights of all books and received by the former publishers. And I'm trying to achieve. The heirs of those who are the covers of my father's books showed rays (eg Jan Sanders and Reint the Young) About them was also not much to be found on the Internet and now I have had telephone contact with the communities where they died (tip of Christian). On the advice of the municipal officials, I have now sent an email in which I request for contact contain with the next of kin and the reason why.
Two of my father's books, I have been scanned with the scanner at home. I have the pages are torn by love (see the photo at the top of this post :-)) and the offering of copies of the promise that there are numerous offspring will be shortly. Subsequently does Adobe Acrobat X OCR and and follow my visual check.
When the OCR check falls (spelling checker) that the grammar was different at the time. No writings but when writings to mention something ;-) So I let stand. Furthermore, many occurrences of cl which is actually contain a d be and that kind of crap. And if I come across a word I do not know, I check to see if it meant anything once before I make something of yourself that sounds familiar to my ears. For example, you had heard of blak? Blak means "without wrinkles or waves (water)." And a tarpaulin? That's a tarpaulin. I had no idea!
I, my brothers and mother to the books available to whoever wrote that remains; so that the past continues to resonate in the present and the future. I also think the books are a piece of post-war history. Al OCR checking, I read the books my father (some again) and I get to know him posthumously so much better. I'll get some words from his first book, "The world is a ship 'on. My father wrote: "I felt small and misplaced stand outside this reality, as I had felt when I was walking through a bombed town as a boy, all this existed and was true, but I had come from outside, I was in the middle of flopped after it had emerged as such. "
Thus (about) I feel like I'm contain being taken. The words in the books of my father Small, came out, plopped in the middle of a world that seems to me so much harder contain than the world that I know. My world is a temporary ship and I will take regular leave and then sign on again, in as many cycles as needed to digitally to complete the work. My father contain Continued ... Marina
Left and Right
2014 (29) July (2) June (5) May (4) April (2) Fly, animated My world is a ship - Part I March (10) February (4) January (2 ) 2013 (45) December (6) November (1) October (3) September (4) August (1)

1 comment:

  1. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete