Thursday, July 10, 2014

So far the staggering figures, although it should say that the Prelude technically not

Biggest 'ship' world breaks all records - HLN.be
Shell has the largest ship in the world built. The Prelude is 488 meters in length more than 45 feet taller than the Empire State Building and even 90 meters longer than the second largest ship. The Prelude is also 74 meters wide and 110 meters high. The colossus weighs 600,000 prime inc tons.
So far the staggering figures, although it should say that the Prelude technically not "ship" is. Namely the colossus does not sail itself, but must be moved by tugboats. It also functions as more than a drilling platform as a ship. Once it is in place (in 2017, in the waters of Western Australia), he can lie to the undersea gas fields are depleted there. All this time the vessel will hardly move from the spot. It is designed to withstand. Hurricanes of Category 5 The Red hulk Thursday was launched in South Korea Geoje. prime inc Samsung Heavy Industries built the Shell. The Prelude can pump gas reserves located under the seabed prime inc liquefaction and transferring it to smaller vessels supplying the fuel to the mainland. The ship is able to cool. Pumped gas directly prime inc on board Thereby, the liquid and 600 times as small, so that it can be easy. Transported
HLN.be RSS (What is RSS?) HLN.be on Facebook HLN Newsletter Visit m.hln.be Smartphone HLN HLN as homepage in your favorites, please see the archive The last 48 hours contact HLN.be advertise vacancies HLN.be partner sites how to reach us? The newspaper contact the newspaper subscribe to the newspaper during my vacation info about iPad subscriptions


1 comment:

  1. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete