Monday, July 21, 2014

The Maersk Mc-Kinney Møller is the largest container ship in the world and coming Saturday at the p

Largest ship in the world today in Rotterdam | Bootblog.nl | sports news with a view
The Maersk Mc-Kinney Møller is the largest container ship in the world and coming Saturday at the port of Rotterdam. The ship is 400 meters long, 59 meters wide and carries 18,000 containers at a time.
Discovery Channel followed the construction of the Maersk Mc-Kinney Møller in South Korea closely and given exclusive access to film. Every part of the building process The construction of the gigantic trunk and two huge diesel engines to environmentally friendly changes, and the development of safety systems. The construction of this mega-ship is a collaboration between Danish and South Korean engineers and shipbuilders who had the task to deliver. Vessel over a period of 32 weeks
The series also shows the human side seeing this gigantic task and zooms in on the lives of some stakeholders, such as the naval architect and supervisors. We also see how the captain is preparing for his new role soon as the first largest ship in the world to sail to Rotterdam. World's Biggest Ship is from Tuesday, November 19th at 22:00 to see on Discovery Channel and Discovery Channel HD.
Share this article
July 9th, 2014 | no comments



1 comment:

  1. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete