Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Blog Archive


Cool! I have four books of my father standing in iBooks. Downloaded from the website I built myself for him, and which I have accepted. Google Bots today They may be found! Two months ago I wrote you about my intention to digitize. Books my father This is an update of that message. I have spent the past weeks shuttled back and forth between ship and shore, and then felt like a time traveler: busy at present to move a part of the past. The widow of the Young Reint I got permission to use. Covers the original For example you see on "The world is a ship 'and' Under FOC. For short stories, I have no permission and therefore I have to 'Good Morning Captain, we are on the ground "already made its own illustration. Actually quite fun to do! Maybe luck is sometimes simply transfer market dressed Happiness ... permission to use the drawings Arne Zuidhoek (these could I ask myself, for he is alive and kicking) I have in my pocket. Nice to correspond with someone who moments in time shared with my father transfer market by mail.
Along the way I taught myself a few more nice things. For example I now know how to create an image map can set and how to make an ePub with Calibre on a website. Before I continue transfer market with the digitization of the rest of my father's books, I take leave for a while. The present calls. I do not hang my hat on the willows; I hang 'm transfer market only on the peg as befits a zeevrouwe ;-) And I register again until the work is completed. Signed, Marina
Blog Archive
2014 (28) July (1) June (5) May (4) With my soul under my arm, my world is a ship - Part II All ducklings On the downside April (2) March (10) February (4) January transfer market (2) 2013 (45) December (6) November (1) October (3) September (4) August transfer market (1) July (5) June (1) May (6) April (6) March (5) February (3) January (4) 2012 (50) December (5) November (3) October (7) September (2) of August (6) July (2) June (3) May (4) April (5) March (4) February (6) January (3) 2011 (43) December (4) November (3) October transfer market (1) September (2) August (2) July (3) June (3) May (6) April (5) March (5) February (5) of January (4) 2010 (43) December (3) October (6) September (3) August (3) July (2) June (3) May (3) April (6) of March (7) February (3) January (4) 2009 (82) December (4) November (5) October (6) September (9) August (3) July (7) Soon (9) May (9) April (9) March (11) February (10)
Adolescent Jokes


No comments:

Post a Comment