Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I understand that this makes you worry. That really is not true with the fresh guarantee currently.


You'd have your "Guaranteed Fresh" anapassen times. In recent months, the not respected. Since more every 1-2 weeks instead of 2-3 times a week published a new cartoon ... Many greetings and a great summer! 28.07.11 10:35
I know that and it can understand. It's not as if you really achieve so much, it's more of a hobby, project, etc. At some point then once the air out and you need something new. Every good blog has at some point reached the point at which one is looking for something new. As I said, I understand this fully. 28.07.11 14:00
ps. now times it brings nothing to convince marine traffic himself it would be different. I once attentive "inhaled" a blog. Sometime it Wurd always marine traffic silent. The blog author did not say at that time and promised quasie that there would soon be new content. Better one is as true to yourself marine traffic and also makes really a bar and starts something new. Can still be very sexy! 28.07.11 14:02
I understand that this makes you worry. That really is not true with the fresh guarantee currently. However, this has nothing to do with the fact that the air would get out. And this is my absolutely marine traffic serious! I just for a while, both personally and professionally so much on my plate as never before (do not worry, all positive). Lo and behold. I miss simply the three to four hours time it takes a cartoon to complete. And unfortunately, no improvement of the situation is also to autumn in sight. I hope that my loyal fans will not hold it against me and of course marine traffic I try freizuschaufeln me the time, if at all possible. Have patience. As long as I have to send you to the colleagues :) The have a lot to offer, yes! 28.07.11 17:14
I know that there are many fans, one of which now surely some will come off or have already jumped off - so I must, willy-nilly live. However, it was never my first concern is to have as many visitors. To this end, my humor is perhaps too specific. Of course I'm happy about a lot of visitors, but if there are only a few with a good sense of humor, I am also glad :) 09/22/11 12:52
2013 (1) January (1) 2012 (3) January (1) January (1) March (1) 2011 (21) December (1) September (1) June (2) Cartoon No. 504 Cartoon No. 503 June (3) April (2) March (5) November (3) January (4) 2010 (84) December (24) November (7) October (4) January (6 ) August (9) January (1) January (3) January (6) April (5) March (5) January (6) September (8) 2009 (90) December (8 ) November (9) October (8) September (7) August (7) January (1) January marine traffic (6) October (7) April (12) March (7) January (8 ) January (10) 2008 (115) December (8) August (10) October marine traffic (8) September (8) August (9) March (6) October (10) December (11 ) April (11) March (13) February (10) January (11) 2007 (111) December (11) November (14) October (12) September (9) August (7 ) July (7) September (8) January (11) April (9) March (9) February (7) January (7) 2006 (124) December (8) August (13 ) October (13) September (8) August marine traffic (8) January (12) June (12) September (8) April (8) March (7) January (15) January (12 ) 2005 (16) December (8) November (8)
Aliens doctor visit dying professions car office bureaucracy Clown Computer philosopher stupid walked deserted island elephant parents eating Tools firewomen football license birthday mobile Hannibal Mr. Selowski Mr. Selowskis diary wedding insects Jesus Children of famous parents Klowitze Knüll Meier's Adventure Kuhdorf cops Art LACHHAFT Highlights LACHHAFT shopping LACHHAFT- Advent Calendar 2010 LACHHAFT Poetry LACHHAFT workshop Monster Men neighbor Easter Party Patent Office embarrassing piranhas marine traffic policy Enigmatic wildlife black humor swim New Year's Eve / New Year Sports Proverbs therapy of toilets

No comments:

Post a Comment