Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mexico City was killed on New Year


So I leave to Mexico and Cuba in a crowded SAA flight to Atlanta. Nothing, however, could my nagmerrierit on this item. In my mind I saw us on New Year's Eve drink and be merry. Of gladness was out of the question. In fact, it was as if a prior decision that the most acid of people the mack on this flight would be.
My request for a place with lots of legroom then become a place for many speenspasie because at my cabbage, the mack I landed on a row of seats next to a mother and father with two offspring of about six months old. A New Year's Eve with champagne and red wine bottles and milk?
No, I thought, and called the stewardess gets closer. Polite, but slightly peppery, I motioned to her that I do not see this flight. On top of that long and I planned this expensive trip to Mexico the mack and Cuba, research and yes, why should the mack it be my lot to sit here?
After a long negotiation, I am moved. It turned out that the seat is not empty, then back on. A friendly young hostess came and sat down next to me a couple the mack with a baby. Easiest part she informed me: "This one was very sweet." When her father had winds knock beginnings, I'm back on track.
"Look, I refuse to sit here. Make a plan. "A few minutes later I am in a corner pushed, to thank God, an empty seat between me and a budding teenager. But when was the joy of flight waste away. Less legroom, humorless fellow passengers, snorkers and go. In addition, I tore a nail and lose a little key to my suitcase lock. Fortunately, the broken lock on Atlanta.
Our country after 18 hours and forty minutes in Atlanta with the usual routine of customs and passports and visas. The rigorous investigation officer ordered me to put my shoes because my silver shoes Bronx electronic light-flash. My laptop is opened and I buy at $ 120 for me all the plug-tags required for Mexico and Cuba. And thank goodness it works! At the airport in Atlanta, I wrote to my story "Peyote dreams" and make me ready for the four-hour trip to Mexico City in January of the first 3 hours, 43 minutes. At the airport I pull clean clothes.
Facing the acid stewardesses my long flight, the people at Delta Airlines Adret, friendly, helpful and professional. Under the Tuscan Sun (2003), such a tearjerker about lost love and the search for a new partner, the flight film. It's light and fun, good for the new year and a monstrous "jet the mack lag" on my guard, Essentiale and despite plenty of water.
Mexico City was killed on New Year's Day. I rent at the Casa Blanca, a private taxi to take me through the city to take. My guide showed me all the landmarks and we discuss Diego Rivera's murals, the Aztecs the mack and Mayans. In the city there is a large feraria, or amusement park. Screaming kids ride on the Big Wheel and I think what I and Johann de Lange always delicious Easter fun experience to all the bumper cars and the Figure 8 the nearby Turtle Hall in Pretoria.
At six o'clock in the afternoon, I show: whoa. I can not. I climbed into bed, ask them to call me up to seven, but further back to sleep. The next morning, I was ready for a city that when life gets to a new year festival.
I booked a trip to Diego Rivera the mack (1886 - 1957) murals and frescoes to visit. My admiration for this artist is just bigger: the experience of the frescoes and the metikuleuse detail it is really spectacular. The murals tell the history of Mexico and embodied the quest for identity. Often he uses playful probably his wife Frida Kahlo as an unconventional model for an Aztec woman! The blending of his politicized view of life - that all men should be equal - and his naive, primitive painting techniques may probably some people as too pedantic overcome.
One of my toermetgeselle find his artwork the mack irritating, because the message is so on the ground. Although the message to be set up in which the history and concerns the mack of his country picturesquely told, one can not have the huge drift of this artist miss. Indeed Marx stood on a mural in which the church's fraud and greed of the people portrayed. It is all so skillfully and colorfully done that one can not diminish.
This mural called "La the mack Lucha the Clases" and pointed to the different classes in society. I still call him the Michelangelo the mack of Mexico, although someone apparently reducing the mack the Tretchikof of Mexico called (to whom is that joke?). In the "Secuencia de la historia de Mexico" is

No comments:

Post a Comment