Monday, March 3, 2014

I would have gone on Thursday aa helycobacter and pasta, but I talked to my favorite Doctor with my


I'm here to tell you that I'm all right but. Last Friday I met Krettyvel! :) It was great, we hope again. Somehow cheerful in my situation I have been in contact. Good, he was talking to, to see fully recharged.
At the weekend I went to run. It was cool, dee very sore butt. Frames do not think the worst! :) So after Prontogest still rooted and sensitive. At run time, it was as if the whole Faro would only be sewn for me, and now runs it wants to fall ... awkward.
The stomach. Saturday and Sunday conway freight tracking was no problem, but then Sunday afternoon I went to run well and we were good together, these reasons - or because of them - hurt again on Monday, conway freight tracking so in the afternoon I went to the gynecologist again. Everything is fine. There is no inflammation. Mucosal 8 mm, and after ovulation status :) The diagnosis was to say the least is used on the torso of sex, the sport, which is not surprising, since October conway freight tracking 2 from not done a single one now. You'll get the hang :) :)
I would have gone on Thursday aa helycobacter and pasta, but I talked to my favorite Doctor with my and told me that if I do not feel symptoms, you tend not to penetrate into me so many antibiotics this value, there is trouble enough as it is ... I'm with maximum agreed, so cancel the appointment. :)
Ééééss', make death, but have made three-point load. I know that worsen the condition of the flask, I know that will be relevant for two months, but I wanted to see how the thing is ... the result was posted last night at 21:45. Well, to put it mildly: become brutal fucking shit ......
Now I'm thinking that the only medication I take good day to share, or just the inositol? And I need a little reassurance! You're right, these results can really be? Let's say before the flask was 4.5 fasting inzuka Met without sugar .... 0 '0 5.1 Insulin' 11.7 60 '4.6 60' 56.4 120 '3.6 120' 18
The fasting sugar is high. But anyway the whole picture is not bad, in fact, I'd say that should be reduced to only (chrome) and the rest will be good to fasting! That does not respond to load sugar, metformin is not going to put together! Cancel Reply
Now that I slept on it, I do not see such a loser, I do not. Otherwise, I usually always seen to fasting sugar, insulin. So then sown in January to the middle of a blood again. Now I am taking 2 g of inositol in the morning, the balsam pear, folic acid, chromium mozsaras evening at a 2 g inositollal. That should be enough. Thank Kretty doctor! Cancel Reply
Yes fasting insulin is really high, but fast with diet and sport kontrollálni.Szerintem then you know that's not so rough :) I also loaded my flask before successful. conway freight tracking Perhaps you can show your doctor the results. Cancel Reply
4 hours ago
Flask, dreams ... and beyond
"I tremble ..."
5 weeks ago
Common sleep
2014 (20) March (1) February (10) January (9) 2013 (129) December (15) 2013 Fir tree planting has arrived. Fake honey and beigli conway freight tracking Christmas Celebration, meeting Martina ask you load the doctor is not happy I got my Work, English, sad, regeneration Color Change advent'm not looking for fault, but still ... November (15) October (27) September (20) August (8) July (9) June (6) May (14) April (4) March (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment