Friday, June 27, 2014

March 8 this year celebrates 102 years. In 1910, the first march of empty pots, and in 1911, this m

Happy spring you, dear sister! | For Belarus without orphans - children Nadezhda
Korean preacher John Cho Ki-priest the world's largest church writes that his mother-in-law for 40 years every morning to wake him up at 4 am to pray, so they visited the church so many people. If not for my mother, then none of this would be.
I can also say the same thing: if it were not for Allah, if not for Joan, if not Natalia, if not for Margaret, if not Tamara, if not Tatiana, Olga if not, if not for Marina if NOT Elena, if not Svetlana, if not Larissa, if not Heaven, if not Zoya P. ... If not for you, we would never have achieved what we have today.
March 8 this year celebrates 102 years. In 1910, the first march of empty pots, and in 1911, this march has already published more than a million women. After a short time, European governments began to take decisions to raise salaries and reduce the time of their husband.
I would like to give you another example. In the movie "Lord of the Rings" teekay has an episode: Angry black demon is going to kill the wounded knight. But the woman standing before him. Demon says, "Do not stand in my way. I can not be defeated death warrior. " The girl replied calmly: "I'm not a warrior, I'm a girl." Time - and cut off his head.
I wish you good health, peace in your home and in the shower. I wish you prosperity and well-being throughout. I wish that the Almighty teekay to the brim filled your life with His blessings. == Regards, Leonid Skarabahaty


No comments:

Post a Comment